Corporate Communication Specialist (Social Performance)
We are looking for an innovative and creative Corporate Communication Specialist (Social Performance) who can work under pressure to support the business objectives. The individual will do so by managing DTCB’s social investment initiatives, stakeholder relationships and some aspects of managing the organisation’s brand, while ensuring alignment with the DTCB strategy.
This is a middle management position and reports to the Corporate Affairs Manager.
- To provide technical expertise and ensure compliance with the Social Performance standards and practices, as well as the coordination of the DTCB Performance initiatives.
Key Performance Areas
- Brand Management
- Social Investment and Sustainability
- Public Relations
- Events Management
- Crisis and Issues Management
- Client Relationships
- Safety, Health, and the Environment
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Degree in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role.
- Understanding and experience of working with local communities.
- Having managed social investment and sustainability projects.
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating projects, events/activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Customer Service orientation
- Planning & Organising
- Communication and excellent presentation skills
- Accountability and Conscientious professional
- Ability to work in an environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and agility
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022