Corporate Communication Specialist (Social Performance)
We are looking for an innovative and creative Corporate Communication Specialist (Social Performance) who can work under pressure to support the business objectives. The individual will do so by managing DTCB’s social investment initiatives, stakeholder relationships and some aspects of managing the organisation’s brand, while ensuring alignment with the DTCB strategy.
The individual will mainly be responsible for leading and managing the Socio-Economic Development/Social Performance initiatives and stakeholder relationships.
- This is in order to assist the organisation to manage its reputation and business objectives in line with the company’s Social Performance terms of reference.
- The individual will also be responsible for ensuring compliance to standards; policies, processes, systems and procedures improvement.
- Good industry and best practice knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be methodical and organised
- Have ability to be proactive
- Be innovative and creative
- Communications or Marketing Degree
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role and two (2) years at Supervisory level.
If you believe, you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application and latest CV, clearly marked “Corporate Communication Specialist (Social Performance)” on the subject line to [email protected]
Closing Date: 4 November 2021