IM Administrator Applications
An exciting opportunNity exist for you to be a part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team to implement its 2026 Strategy. If you are motivated and inspired by a transformation journey to unlock diamond value, DTCB offers you the chance to be a part of this journey towards a high performing organization.
This is a middle management role and reports to IM Coordinator – Services within Information Management (Technical Services and Sustainability).
- The purpose of this role is to ensure system availability, monitor software performance, and coordinate the implementation and testing of change requests.
- The role also purports to administrate the IM Disaster recovery plans that ensures that systems backup are taken in a regular basis and that they are available for restoration in the event of an IM related disaster.
- The role is responsible for supporting users with developing reports and analytical capability.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Computer applications and software
- Business IT Systems
- Project Coordination, Conception & Management
- Configuration Management
- Analytics and reporting
- Disaster Recovery Management (DRM)
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance
- IM Inventory Management
- Applications control and monitoring
- Client Relationships
- Safety, Health, and the Environment
- Customer services
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems management or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ experience and knowledge in administration and support of IT systems.
- Open & Transparent
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID, certified educational certificates clearly marked IM Administrator – Applications on the email subject line to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10th March 2023