An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team to develop and implement the new company strategy. If you are motivated and inspired by a transformation journey to unlock diamond value, DTCB offers you the chance to be part of this journey.
The Transformation Manager is responsible for defining and managing the business change, transformation projects and programmes at DTCB.
- The Transformation Manager will also provide expert leadership with respect to diamond sorting and valuation, transformational change, strategy delivery, business intelligence (including diamond market), business performance and integrated business planning.
- The role leads the various work streams through the design and implementation of targeted change initiatives including the identification of impact of change on people, processes, structure, training, operational readiness and long-term business sustainability.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Diamond sorting and valuation
- Strategy development and implementation
- Business improvement (cost and operational efficiency, productivity)
- Project and portfolio management
- Value Management
- Performance management
- Change Management
- Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
- Diamond Sorting and Valuation
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in change and transformation management with 3 years at a Senior management level
- Extensive Strategy, Continuous Improvement and managing strategic projects experience would be an added advantage
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certificate educational certificates clearly marked “Transformation Manager” on the subject line to; [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 4th February 2022.