Whistle Blowing Hotline
DTC Botswana has launched an all-important Whistle Blowing Hotline whose purpose is to promote the active involvement of all our employees, stakeholders and the community at large in the reporting and prevention of crimes and unethical conduct.
Anyone can contact the hotline to report:
- That a criminal offence has been committed, is being committed, or is likely to be committed such as theft, fraud, corruption, bribery and money laundering;
- That a person has failed, is failing or is likely to fail to comply with any legal obligation to which that person is subjected;
- That a miscarriage of justice has occurred, is occurring or is likely to occur;
- That the health and safety of any individual has been, is being or is likely to be damaged by either not providing the necessary safeguards or is being wilfully ignoring to provide safe guards;
- That the environment has been, is being or is likely to be damaged by either not providing the necessary safe guards or wilfully ignoring to provide safe guards;
- Financial accounting and reporting, management accounting and reporting, internal auditing and reporting irregularities;
- Unfair discrimination;
- Misuse of company assets or property;
- Illegal dealing in diamonds;
- Any other illegal or unethical behaviour.
The Hotline can be reached by any of the following means:
|Toll Free Number:||0800 700 706|
|Freepost:||P O Box 448|
|Fax:||0027 31 502 67 60|
DO NOT STAND BY AND WATCH CRIME TAKE AWAY YOUR SPARKLE!!!